Monday, June 1, 2009

Colin Firth

Ah blog blog blog. I have officially convinced myself to write another blog at this very moment. Well, to you this person reading this...this is technically not at this very moment...I must tell everyone I am very happy! I have moved into my logan apartment and I am living with my good friend Ashley Romrell! She is awesome! Awesome Possum. I really don't want to tell a story ...so I decided that this post I will just name some of my favorite things or least favorite things or things I like or things that I have seen or just things in General! here goes








    I love Colin Firth.










            • I do not care how much older he is than me...






            • I am still really attracted to him.






            • I would totally date him!






            • I will hate someone if they do not smell right!






            • I love when Guys can belt really high






            • I wish I was cool enough to pull off punk.






            • I wish to be the lead singer of a rock band!






            • I have had 5 celebrity encounters in my life!






            • and 700 hundred celebrity crushes






            • dr. phil being one of the five






            • and one of the 700






            • and Justin Guarini being another of the five...






            • and a new edition to the 700






            • I love the color code






            • I will share anything I have






            • besides a guy






            • but even then






            • I am willing to work with you






            • just kidding






            • I am being funny






            • A great deal of my mind is focused on making others laugh






            • I have a crush on Nick Jonas








  • He wants me to keep rockin'










  • mean people suck






  • so do stinky people






  • but I would not tell them that to their face






  • because that would make me a mean person






  • and they suck






  • I know the Gospel is true






  • I basically have planned my whole wedding in my head






  • I want to make my own wedding cake






  • I hope Dan Clark will let me use his back yard






  • I hate war and am terrified by it






  • I would marry Jack Black






  • and Kevin James and






  • anyone who can make me laugh






  • I love pickles






  • and pickled peppers






  • and picked corn






  • and pickled bamboo shoots






  • I wish to get a concealed weapons permit,






  • just so I can have a concealed weapon






  • I spent 18 dollars on the last hair product I bought






  • I don't even use it that much






  • but it smells good






  • so it was a good investment






  • I want glamour shots of myself in a big hat






  • sometimes I look at myself dramatically in the mirror






  • sometimes that mirror looks dramatically back at me






  • I think I want to jump off a waterfall






  • If I could create my own heaven I know exactly what it would look like.






  • It would have a waterfall






  • Then I would jump off it






  • I hate when people insult the way they look






  • especially guys






  • it's stupid






  • and annoying






  • and no one wants to hear it






  • I hate it when people are really blunt






  • sometimes I am really blunt






  • I am sorry






  • I had a dream last night about a giant lady bug






  • a kitten came out of the lady bug






  • and then the lady bug started to become a bigger flatter flakier more colorful bug






  • really grossed me out






  • and scared the hell out of me






  • I have goosebumps right now thinking about it






  • I have huge lady bug prints on one of my pillows






  • so I can't sleep anymore






  • I watched this thing the other night about how the mayans predicted the world would flood and we would all die in 2012






  • I hope I am married before then






  • because well you know






  • I wish I took to naming things






  • like people do with their cars or phones or iPod






  • I try but they never stick






  • so I just end up calling them MiPod or My phone or my car






  • not very creative






  • My whole family does this






  • We once had a bird named fred






  • but we just called it bird






  • and a cat name baby






  • only because it was a baby






  • My sister always names her animals human names






  • and then I end up really liking them...






  • but I can't use them because






  • I refuse to tell my kids they were named after an animal






  • maybe I just will name them that and not tell them an animal shares their name






  • Names of the animals my sister has had or has:






  • Abigail, Emery, Bella, Ellie, Sasha,Piper and BOOGER






  • our cat is named baby






  • My family and I once pulled over and asked a cat where to find a cat we had that ran away






  • We said "hey kitty, hey kitty"






  • in a Grindy Voice






  • That cat refused to talk






  • so we drove away






  • When I got home I watched Bridget Jones' Diary






  • Which has colin firth in It






  • I love Colin Firth






1 comment:

  1. lol, you are hilarious. For some reason I laughed way hard when you posted the picture of Dan.

    ReplyDelete